IVD Wiki from Genrui
MEDLAB is the leading exhibition in the laboratory equipment industry in the Middle East, attracting countless audiences. From 6th to 9th, February, 2023, MEDLAB was held at Dubai World Trade Centre. ...Read More >
Principle of immunofluorescenceImmunofluorescence is a technique established based on immunology, biochemistry, and microscopy technology. It is a process in which an antigen or antibody, known as a f...Read More >
For fully automated biochemistry analyzers, if you can understand the machine's principles and conduct segmented searches, you can achieve rapid troubleshooting.Currently, although biochemical ana...Read More >
In vitro diagnostics (IVDs) are tests performed on blood, urine, stool, tissue samples that provide medical information used to diagnose diseases ranging from mild infections to life-threatening cancers.
IVD tests are usually performed in state-of-the-art laboratories and provide information about complex conditions. IVDs can also be used directly by patients, often to monitor chronic conditions such as diabetes. The latest technologies are expanding the use of in vitro diagnostic devices globally, even in resource-constrained regions.
1. Detects many early-stage cancers, greatly improving survival and overall patient outcomes.
2. By monitoring blood sugar levels and blood coagulation, people with diabetes can take control of their disease.
3. Select the best treatment plan for patients through personalized medicine.
4. Provides low-resource settings with the ability to perform point-of-care testing for diseases that must be detected early to save lives such as malaria, syphilis and HIV.
5. Improve patient convenience with self-tests (pregnancy tests or blood glucose monitors) that allow patients to take self-tests wherever they are and allow them to document their condition.
6. To ensure the safety of blood supply by ensuring the compatibility of donors and recipients and preventing the spread of diseases to achieve organ transplantation.
The IVD industry manufactures reagents, analytical instruments and accessory products for performing diagnostic laboratory tests.
1. A reagent is a solution of a highly specific biological or chemical substance capable of reacting with a target substance in a sample. This process will result in a product that can be measured or seen.
2. Analytical instruments are various machines and equipment that automate processes and are used to bring together samples and reagents. Analytical instruments measure results or other qualities and parameters in a sample.
3. Ancillary products, such as software programs for running instruments, and control solutions for checking system performance are also produced by the IVD industry.
As the only product supplier in China that provides overall solutions for human and animal IVD. Our products have been exported to more than 120 countries. The quality has been recognized by many countries in the world.
We also have coronavirus detection products, POCT products, Chemiluminescence, Molecular. In conclusion, you can find a full range of in vitro diagnostic products in our company. Welcome to consult.