- Hematology Analyzer
- Specific Protein
- Auto Chemistry Analyzer
- Semi Automated Chemistry Analyzer
- Electrolyte Analyzer
Pre-processing System SP9600
- Nucleic Acid Extraction
- Nucleic Acid Detection
- Rapid Test
Infrared Thermometer JRT200
- Pre-processing System SP9600
Specifications of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Antibodies Test Kit
Carefully read the reagent instruction before using the test kit and strictly operate according to the instruction to ensure reliable results. Bring all reagents to room temperature (18-25℃) before use.
(1) Startup: Click"STD Mode" in the main menu to enter the measurement interface, click "Item" to select the desired test item and click "Type" to select the sample type.
(2) Click "Lot No." to enter the card swiping interface, place mag card of the corresponding item to the magnetic induction zone, when hearing a "di" sound, the mag card is swiped successfully, check whether the mag card and the test card are of the same batch. (Note: reagents are precalibrated and specific calibration curve parameters for each batch of reagents have been stored in the mag card.)
(3) Remove the test sample and required reagents from storage conditions and equilibrate to room temperature.
(4) Remove the test card from the packaging bag and lay it flat on a dry surface.
(a) Samples: Take 40 μL of samples and add them to the sample diluent (160μL), mix thoroughly for the 30s. Take 100 μL diluted sample, drop vertically to the sample port on the test card directly and start timing.
(b) After adding the sample, the positive sample can be detected within 15 minutes, it is recommended that the final test results be recorded and recorded within 15-20 minutes.
Explanation for Test Results